There’s a gap in your life between what you desire and what your current reality is. It may relate to your physical body, your mental or emotional state of mind or an undercurrent of something else that you may not be able to put your finger on but you sense the turmoil, the dis-ease. You know it is time to change the current state of affairs.
- You may want to decrease your pain or speed up the healing process.
- You may be aware of the growing necessity for holistic self care and choose to regain and/or maintain your health and vitality through wellness and preventative methods.
- You may be feeling a lack of peacefulness in your life, as if something is holding you back, in your way or dragging you down. You may notice an increase in irritability, headaches, fatigue, anxiety or even signs of depression. The effects of stress shows up in many quiet ways before it hits our bodies in big, obvious ways often dropping us to our knees.
- You may now be ready to move forward in your life to create more of what your heart longs for – deeper connections, self expression, creativity, right livelihood, meaningful contributions…
What you have been doing will create more of the same so if what you have been doing isn’t working, then a change is needed. The best choices are the ones that nourish and support you.It is only in tending to yourself, that you can fully tend to your life.
Self care is not a luxury; it is a necessity. Keeping yourself healthy in a holistic way – including your physical, subtle and energetic structures – is ultimately your responsibility. But know that I am here to help and support you in your process. You are not alone.
My approach is to partner with you to close that gap and help you reach your desired outcome. While various methods may be used, they all include a few key elements:
- Knowledge – because, at its essence, what keeps our magnificent systems (physical, mental, emotional, energetic) working is the continual uninterrupted flow of life force energy. The flow of energy is absolutely necessary to build, maintain and repair our systems and structures that we take for granted. No life force = no life.
- Awareness – tension, pain, feelings – they are all forms of communication from within and as you learn the language you will become much more responsive to what is actually going on rather than simply trying to get away from them. Turn to embrace them – and learn.
- Presence – because the difference between going through the motion and actually being present in your body while doing it is like night and day. Be here now, in this moment, experiencing whatever it has to offer. Come back home to your body and work with it, not in spite of it. It makes a world of difference.
Together these components can reach deep levels to locate, release, balance and evolve the area in need of help – and that is true whether we are doing energy work, body work, coaching or aromatherapy.
When we soften and release blocks, habitual patterns and attachments we allow a new, more flexible restructuring of the systems to occur, be it physical, emotional or energetic. This could range from muscular tension and pain to chronic movements limitations to feeling stuck in some aspect of your life.
I am trained to balance and strengthen several of your systems, detangling the information web, releasing the blocks and balancing the energy flow for optimal well-being. Do you want to shine more lightly and brightly as you express your unique flavor of creativity and brilliance in the world?
This approach works best with:
- Holistically minded individuals who are interested in their quality of life.
- Bright, sensitive, aware women who want to increase their vitality and thrive.
- Pro-active folks who have a deep, inner hunger to live life rather than simply get by.
- Creative souls who seek to uncover, recover & discover the beauty of their true nature.
Clients who will benefit the most from this have these common characteristics:
- You are ready to take responsibility for your own well-being. There are times when we all need help, but ultimately it is your responsibility.
- You are willing to invest in your Self. If what you’re doing isn’t working, then a change is needed. The best choices are the ones that nourish and support you.
- You are really ready to make a change and you understand that making a change requires commitment and dedication.
- You are open to learning and trying new things.
- You love the adventure of life and all that it has to offer.
If this feels like what you may be looking for you can learn more about my products and services here or go to the learning center here. I’m happy to answer any questions that you have, so feel free to contact me as well.