Are you curious about energy work but aren’t sure if you can do it?
You can. We all can. Like everything, it is a matter of learning the skills and practicing. There are people you want to help. You know there’s more to life than pain and struggle, doctors and pills, and want to be able to offer help to your friends and family. Help that goes beyond the limits of mainstream medicine.
In a very sincere desire to help, you’ve sympathized with the challenge going on with a friend or client. You’ve spent some time together talking about it or working on it. But what happens is that rather than the friend or client feeling better at the end of your shared time, you feel tired and drained and they seem the same as before.
When you put yourself in the shoes of another and spend time there together, you can end up feeling drained because you gave all you had to them and now you’re empty too. It was a noble deed, but neither of you are better off for it. Or perhaps you “took on” their burden with them, and are feeling the weight of it yourself.
To make a real impact, you need to first make sure you are “full” yourself, for if you are empty, you have nothing to offer. Like a barrel of apples, if you keep giving out without replenishing, you will begin to feel like that empty barrel – nothing to share, no more to give.
In addition, you need to maintain your fullness so that your friend, if interested, can lift out of his or her emptiness. In that way you will maintain your fullness while offering a helping hand. This results in a win-win situation where you both feel better after your time together.
This 2-day workshop will teach you how to work with healing energy to help yourself and others, while maintaining your own fullness, so you don’t become depleted. There is plenty of hands-on practice time for you to become comfortable with the techniques. If you are new to energy work, this is a wonderful place to start. And if you have experience, it is always beneficial to return to your beginners mindset and review the basics.
I’d like you to experience:
- The natural flow of life force energy within yourself using breathing and body awareness exercises.
- Being able to increase and utilize the flow of energy to benefit yourself and others.
- The understanding that it is an innate ability we all have – common to all of us – it is not only for a special few.
- An increased ability to know how to best help yourself and others.
- The connection with something greater than yourself because you have to feel nourished in your heart to truly give to another.
When you have these components, you can maintain your own fullness and most effectively help others.
What is healing and who are the healers? Mother Theresa said “If I were born where you were born and taught what you were taught, I would believe what you believe.” We each have our own perspectives and belief systems.
Quantum Touch (QT) is a hands-on healing modality that embraces the belief that we are all healers. We each have an innate ability to heal ourselves and to assist others with their healing journey. Our bodies have an extraordinary intelligence, far beyond what we give them credit for.
As a QT practitioner, I’ve seen some incredible things happen. The energy will often stop pain and cause inflammation to be dramatically reduced; it will balance organs, glands and tissues of the body. Bones can move back into alignments as well. And I’ve seen no apparent physical change, yet the attitude/emotional component shifted. Your body will use the healing energy however it deems most useful.
As an Instructor, I help you learn how to do this work yourself. It doesn’t matter if you have any experience or not. By the end of the 2-day workshop, you will be able to work with the healing energy, whether for yourself or others.
It is simple, straightforward and easy to learn. That said, like any new skill, the more you practice the better you get. So as you gain more experience, you will find that you may get faster results. It’s not just experience, but the openness that you can sustain to allow the energy to flow easily. The willingness to allow is a central factor and is an element of love.
Suzanne presented the workshop in an easy to understand and practical format. She is a natural teacher filled with lightness, joy, delightful sense of humor and loving authenticity! Thank you! Sue
Suzanne is an excellent Quantum Touch teacher. I’ve taken the class from her twice and have learned enough to affect my work for many years. She is able to impart information and skills to her students through the classes she teaches. Orice
Suzanne is knowledgeable, respectful and very interested in how participants felt with each practice. Giving helpful advice on how to deal with sensations. Ute
I appreciate her non-threatening approach and patience. Bob
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) are available for massage therapists. Although Quantum Touch is an effective stand-alone modality, it can also be added to any other tools you use to enhance their effectiveness.
Some people take the workshop to learn how to work with energy in general, some for optimal wellness and others want to become professionals. Whatever your reasons, come with an open mind and curious nature.
2018 Schedule for QT Level 1 Workshop
- Jan 20st & 21st, register before Dec 30th for early registration pricing
- April 21st & 22nd, register before March 30th for early registration pricing
- June 2nd & 3rd, register before May 12th for early registration pricing
- Sept 22nd & 23rd, register before Sept 1st for early registration pricing
- Nov 10th & 11th, register before Oct 20th for early registration pricing
If you have any issues regarding payment, I can send you an invoice. Either email me or call and leave your email address. I’m working to fix this asap.
Register Here for EARLY BIRD QT Workshop Level 1 – see dates above
Refund Policy for Quantum-Touch Level I
To keep our workshop fees as low as possible, it is important that each workshop is near capacity. Thus we have instituted the following policies for cancellations:
- Registrations cancelled greater than 15 business days prior to a workshop, student will receive a refund of tuition fees paid, minus a $50.00 USD Administrative Fee.
- Registrations cancelled between 14 and 10 business days prior to a workshop, student will receive a 50% refund of tuition fees paid, minus a $50.00 USD administrative fee.
- Registrations cancelled 10 business days or less before the workshop, or if a student does not attend, will not receive a refund.
- There is a $50 USD transfer fee for Students wishing to transfer their registration from one workshop to another as long as the transfer is completed at least 15 business days before the workshop.
No refund requests will be honored post-workshop.